2014年3月21日星期五

Winslet said she pumped breast milk when the earthquake came!

Kate Winslet on Tuesday, March 18 guest Ellen show. 38 years old, she suffered one morning about the earthquake story.  


 

"I have never encountered an earthquake, never, it is about 6:20 in the morning, I was in Los Angeles for pumping breast milk for my 14 weeks old baby," she said, "I will have 48 hours away, no way feed him, 12 hours of flying is too long, so I looked at my lovely son handsome husband take some breast milk, at this moment, the house began to shake. "


"I said I gotta go, I'll give you back the phone and hung up, ran into my friend's room," she said, "Do not worry, will soon be over, and immediately in the past, you see passed it. Deep breath , (pumping breast milk voice) is normal in the entire earthquake process, I have been pumping breast milk. "

没有评论:

发表评论